01 Feb Social Media Specialist
Working closely with the Head – Client Servicing, a Social Media Specialist is responsible for ongoing management of brands, continuity and execution of social media influence marketing strategy and programs on behalf of his or her assigned clients. The incumbent will work with the Social Media Coordinator to ensure daily requirements are being executed and that overall program goals are being met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis (on schedule and on goal). The Specialist also pro-actively ensures issues, successes and key insights are being escalated and reported in a timely manner throughout a client campaign or program. The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for leading and implementing targeted, transparent blogger/influencer outreach campaigns that strictly adhere to the WOM ethics and best practices. The incumbent will work with the team to identify relevant and targeted influencers as well as the overall outreach strategy, and he or she will be responsible for outreach, coordination and reporting as it relates to overall client objectives.
Required Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- 1 to 3 years of account experience, digital and/or traditional in a PR agency.
- Experience in Community Management and use of social media analytic tools.
- Extensive experience using Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare, Instagram, Pinterest etc.)
- Strong team player.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure while multitasking.
- Experience with deadlines and managing timelines effectively.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Core Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Provide daily supervision and execution of client campaigns including (and not limited to) social media channel and community management, content creation, digital public relations, promotions, partnerships, blogger and influencer outreach initiatives, on-line events, etc.
- Work closely with Interactive Producer to ensure campaigns are on strategy, on time and on target.
- Create social programming plans and research audits including (and not limited to) content strategy plans, competition research briefs and digital audits.
- Ensure consistency of messages across multiple networks.
- Serve as community and relationship manager for brands and resolve issues as they arise.
- Create weekly social media program status reports detailing key insights, popular content topics, community quotes (verbatim) and monitoring results; work with analytics team and oversee preparation of metrics, tracking and activity reports as based on client reporting needs.
This is a Full-time position.
Salary based on experience and skill set.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com and specify the position in the email subject line.