09 May Business Development Manager
Manhattan Communications is a fast-growing digital marketing agency with offices in US, UK, India and Dubai which develops consumer digital marketing solutions for brands such as Centrum, Colors, Lawman, and WonderChef. We are seeking an experienced business development professional to build relationships with new clients in the Indian market. Our representatives will work directly with marketers and brand managers at blue chip brand companies helping them to understand the benefits of digital marketing and promotions as well as social and mobile strategies to build and engage users on-line. The sales approach is consultative and our business development representatives help client’s design and execute digital solutions that meet their needs as well as constantly exceed their expectations. We are looking for fun, driven and talented individuals to join our ever growing dynamic team!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Execute sales targets of the company through constantly contacting prospective clients and arranging meetings.
- Uses available tools such as Google Analytics and online research to develop a deep understanding of a prospects business.
- Once a prospect is converted to a client, ensures the successful handover of the project and client to the Manhattan delivery team.
- Meet or exceed revenue and profitability targets. Develops business development plan to document approach to target achievement.
- Accurately forecasts pipeline using available tools and known client information.
- Identifies and attends networking opportunities and develops new business connections with partners and other potential channels to market.
- Build database of prospective clients and study their current state within social media.
- Handle new client pitches, ideation and billing (Strategy + Presentation).
- Conceptualize and build strategy for pitch specific to each client, ensuring optimum use of Social Media Tools.
- Managing Social Media Executive’s relationship with clients.
Required Skill Set
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Digital Marketing / Social Media.
- Extensive understanding of online marketing, web, email marketing, SEO and mobile trends and technologies.
- Experience in Sales, Business Development or Account Handling.
- Graduate in communications or management oriented discipline (BMS, BMM, BCOM).
- Knowledge & Usage of Social Media.
- Confident in meeting and influencing people.
- Ability to create pitches with strategy.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to ideate, liason and be a confident negotiator and team player.
Permanent, Full Time.
Marketing and Advertising
Competitive Salary, Incentive + Bonus Package
Some Travel may be required to client offices, trade-shows or events. To apply please drop in your updated cv at firstname.lastname@example.org